Things change, on a personal level, as well as (and maybe more relevant to racing) on a financial level. The car was sold earlier this year, a week or so after the wheels touched the ground for the first time in nearly two years.It's already being campaigned as a B Mod in SCCA Solo competition, where I'm guessing it's much more of a rockstar than it would have been in club racing. Sad to see it go, but it's great to see pictures and video of it being driven at speed.
I thought about simply deleting this blog, but I suppose it's a little part of the car's history. No harm in letting it stay up. I'll take one more pass at uploading any pictures I have onto Flickr.
No regrets about the car. It was a great experience. Learned a ton, and have some great memories with the old man.
No comments:
Post a Comment